Webinar Series: Transforming the home-school partnership
Looking at ways to nurture the home-school partnership has never been more important. As part of our new Parent Portal launch, we’re running an exciting series of webinars to showcase how schools can provide a richer parent experience.
We welcome you to watch the sessions that interest you.
FROM DISJOINTED TO JOINED-UP: TRANSFORMING YOUR SCHOOL EXPERIENCE
How to manage engagement and impact across schools to bring all parents into the learning conversation.
Hear how these innovative school leaders are:
- Leading with parent engagement to transform the entire school experience
- Enhancing visibility across all key stakeholders
- Focusing on insights to take action for greater impact
BALANCING THE WORKLOAD AND MEETING THE EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS
How to best consolidate your school digital infrastructure and simplify access to ensure strong parent engagement.
We will explore how schools can…
- Connect and leverage the power of your core systems
- Deliver a personalised experience for different users to better meet their needs and requirements
- Provide visibility and clarity across the whole parental experience
USING FIREFLY AND MICROSOFT TO BETTER MANAGE PARENTAL ENGAGEMENT
How to make the most of the tools in Firefly and Microsoft, bringing them together into one seamless joined-up experience.
Discover how you can:
- Give parents full visibility of tasks, whether created in Microsoft Teams or Firefly
- Provide a comprehensive student profile, from attendance to assignments
- Offer parents access to learning resources, whether hosted in Firefly or Microsoft