How do you design the perfect dashboard?
Shrewsbury School is a co-educational boarding and day school for pupils aged 13-18. Head of Digital learning, Henry Exham shows how they organise their dashboard to ensure easy, engaging access to information and resources across the school. Expect a live tour of Shrewsbury’s virtual one-stop shop for teaching and learning.
10 ways to make your learning platform dashboard more dynamic
- Brand your dashboard with school colours and logo
- Add your own custom elements to the dashboard page
- Create links to all your other school applications
- Have school news or Twitter feed
- Display school events
- Highlight photos of the week
- Show house point totals on your dashboard
- Keep a live tracker of Fundraising totals
- Introduce dashboard takeover for big events
- Make the most of the specific dashboards (teachers, pupils and parents)