Make School Easy for Parents
Your free report
Written by Rob Eastment, a former deputy head teacher and current Head of Learning at Firefly.
In this paper, Rob looks at how being mobile-first for parental engagement can positively impact attainment, be a way to help parents get more onboard with their child’s learning and save schools money in the process.
Rob takes a practical approach, considering current trends and what’s working, all placed in the context of the school.
What's in this report?
- Discover how to roll out technology to parents and ensure it gets used
- Learn how the EAST framework can guide which technology to adopt
- New ways to connect teachers, students and parents
The power of parental engagement - recent studies have shown...
- In the early years, parental involvement has a significant impact on children’s cognitive development and literacy and number skills
- Parental involvement in a child’s schooling for a child between the ages of 7 and 16 is a more powerful force than family background, size of family and level of parental education
- Educational failure is increased by lack of parental interest in schooling
- Many parents want to be involved in their children’s education. In a recent study in England 72% of parents said that they wanted more involvement