Reflect & Reimagine Webinar Series
We invited 6 leading education experts to share practical advice and thought-provoking insights on their learnings from the past 3 months and how they foresee the months ahead.
Watch the recorded sessions that interest you
REFLECTION ON HOW TO BEST STAY CONNECTED WITH PARENTS
Looking at how Bangkok Patana has risen to the challenge of continuity of learning & parental engagement. Which practices worked? Which practices didn’t?
- Bangkok Patana’s experiences of keeping learning going during closures
- How to stay connected with parents & help them feel reassured
- Best practices for sharing learning progress with parents
WHY LEARNING MAY NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN?
Reflecting on how much teaching has changed. A thought-provoking webinar by Skipton Girls’ School, part of the UK Government’s Demonstrator School Programme.
Guests: James Hoyle, Assistant Headteacher
- What were Skipton’s biggest challenges?
- What 3 practices will they take forward into the new academic year?
- What does it mean for your digital learning strategy?
REIMAGINING PARENTAL ENGAGEMENT & THE TERM TIME REPORT
Leading Australian schools will detail the way they approach continuous reporting and explain why it matters now more so than ever.
- Why sharing feedback throughout the semester is important
- How to effectively use digital tools for continuous reporting
- What the impact is on student engagement & outcomes
REIMAGINING THE CLASSROOM IN THIS NEW REALITY
Looking to the future - what will the new normal look like? What practices should you be considering? ESMS shares best practices for a blended-learning approach.
Guests: Simon Luxford-Moore, e-learning coordinator, ESMS
- What learning & teaching practices will ESMS be using moving forward?
- How will they provide a blended learning approach for remote & in-person instruction?
- How will they give a personalised learning experience for each student?