Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company that brings teachers, students and parents together. We’re used by hundreds of leading schools globally and have offices in the UK and Sydney. We are currently growing our team.
We are looking for a friendly, organised Recruitment Coordinator to play a key role in the Firefly People Team as we continue to grow globally. You’ll be reporting directly to our Talent Acquisition Manager and will work closely with the wider People team to support the effective delivery of our day-to-day activities and longer-term exciting projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in supporting the day to day activities within a recruitment function.
You will have excellent attention to detail, strong organisation skills, exceptional multi-tasking skills and have a passion for technology.
We are interested in hearing from candidates who are eager to develop their recruitment experience in an exciting dynamic and fast paced, growing technology business.
- The role will have a strong focus on supporting all recruitment activities including recruitment projects, focused on supporting the wider business as we continue to grow.
- This will involve working closely with our Talent Manager, Head of People and hiring managers to coordinate a seamless recruitment interview structure.
- You will have responsibility for coordinating calendars for interviews, collating interview packs and feedback.
- You will have the autonomy to create processes.
- You will have the opportunity to attend stakeholder meetings, interviews and sourcing activities
- This position offers the opportunity to develop your people experience in a supportive and exciting environment as well as development towards a recruiter role in the longer term.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Has a good understanding of the People function within a business.
- Experience working with an ATS
- Passion for driving a best-in-class candidate experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Exceptional “can-do” attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple tasks, with multiple timelines, for multiple Hiring Managers
- High attention to detail is crucial
- Demonstrates integrity, maturity, professionalism, and sensitivity
- Grace, tact and a smile even in stressful situations
- A team player attitude and sense of fun!
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 additional days over Christmas)
- £1000 training budget per year
- Discounted gym
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee option scheme
- Monday lunch and fresh fruit daily