Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company that brings teachers, students and parents together. We’re used by hundreds of leading schools globally, and have offices in the UK and Sydney. We are currently growing our team.
We have a new opportunity at Firefly Learning for a enthusiastic, hands on, Office Coordinator. Reporting to our Head of People, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of our main Firefly office in Hammersmith, where you will be based, as well as supporting our Head of Operations in Australia with office related activities in Sydney.
The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy being the main point of contact for all office related issues and is hands on, proactive and personable.
Last year we moved into a great new head office space in Hammersmith, London. Since moving in we have expanded the office, taking on additional space and are looking for a dedicated person to manage the day to day running of the office. The Office Coordinator will also support our Brighton office (3 people) and our Australian office (currently an office of 8 but growing). This role will be responsible for creating a productive working environment for our people wherever they are in the world!
This role will continue to evolve as our business grows, however, initially you can expect the role to include:
- Being the first point of contact for all office related queries and issues
- Being the first point of contact for any external guests visiting the team
- Ensuring the smooth running of all office equipment
- Managing external office suppliers and partners
- Maintaining relationships with the building management team
- Maintaining a tidy and safe office environment
- Responsibility for office supplies
- Coordination of all Health and Safety training (including fire safely and first aid)
As we continue to grow there will be the opportunity to take on more responsibility and develop your office management experience across all of our offices.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Is a clear and confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has a flexible approach to work with the ability to multitask and reprioritise as required
- Operates with a positive, solutions focused attitude
- Has experience of being the main point of contact for a similar office size (50-100 people)
- Is both interested in and comfortable with working in a growing education technology business
- Has up to date knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and best practice
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 additional days over Christmas)
- £1000 training budget per year
- Discounted gym
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme