**You must have the right to work in Australia to apply**
Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company used by hundreds of leading schools globally that brings teachers, students and parents together.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our global support team based in Sydney. This role will develop into a critical frontline role, dealing with client requests over both e-mail and telephone and making sure our clients take full advantage of all that our software offers. You will develop and grow with us so that you can quickly understand any issue, diagnose problems, suggest answers, and identify effective next steps.
This opportunity is to work within a team with an industry leading reputation for customer service and an overall customer satisfaction rating of 95%.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Can look at issues and prioritise them
- Projects a positive, friendly and professional image on the phone and in email
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service and Technology
- Ability to work proactively both within a team and independently
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle challenging customers
- Good organisational skills, time management and able to prioritise workload to meet targets and deadlines
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new technologies
- Reliable and trustworthy, able to work to company processes.
- Understand when to escalate an issues
- Basic SQL Skills / Basic understanding of databases
- Understanding of HTTP / HTTPS and how IP address’ work
- Understanding windows environments
- Understand what “The Cloud” is
- Understanding basics of GDPR
- Basic understanding of coding languages
- 1 - 2 years experience in a related role. (Application Support)
- 1 - 2 years in a customer facing role AND an IT related qualification