Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 600 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. (www.fireflylearning.com).
Firefly is looking for two additional Customer Success Managers to manage existing school accounts and help onboard new school win projects. This new role presents an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact on the success of Firefly’s clients across the UK and internationally.
The role will suit an outgoing individual with passion for education and helping schools to engage their parents and support their students. The successful candidate will report to the Customer Success Team Leader, and be a key member of the wider teams across the UK, Europe, Middle East, APAC and Australia.
- Build engagement through your portfolio of clients from onboarding through to renewal
- Establish and nurture strong, value-driven relationships with your school’s stakeholders by acting as a trusted advisor to Firefly’s value proposition
- Develop an understanding of each clients’ needs and help them achieve success
- Ensure retention of existing clients, and seek opportunity to grow the lifetime value of each client.
- Work closely with the Learning Team to implement and training new client projects across teacher, administration and support teams
- Identify when and if a situation needs to be escalated to the Team Leader and senior management
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure your clients always receive the best service
- Facilitate introductions and referrals to help our clients share best practice and grow our influence
- Develop insight continuously to improve your knowledge of the markets and schools across your territory market, feeding back to sales, marketing and product teams to shape future roadmap
- Contribute to the processes that make our clients and us successful
Skills and Qualities
- Proven customer success or account management skills in B2B environment
- Skilled in building strong relationships in a target driven environment
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, using appropriate professionalism with clients on the phone, in emails and in person
- High levels of integrity, dependability and appropriate ownership
- Resilient and positive, with a creative approach to problem solving
- Enjoys building beneficial relationships while working closely with other teams
- Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for transformational technology
- High standards of written and spoken English
- Experience in education, ideally teacher, school administration or knowledge of the international schools market
- Experience of using a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Competitive basic salary plus OTE
- 4% pension contribution
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Flexible yearly training budget
Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 600 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. After raising the largest Series A in UK edtech of £4.5m (SG$9m) in 2017, we closed a further £5.5m ($SG$11m) equity round in January 2019 and are proudly backed by BGF, Downing Ventures, and Beringea. With 1.2 billion primary and secondary school students in the world, we are passionate about supercharging the school experience to help as many of them as possible fulfill their potential. (www.fireflylearning.com).