A really exciting opportunity to make your mark on a growing Customer Success Team by being at the forefront of the development of new processes and enabling tools.
Firefly Learning is the edtech company at the heart of student motivation, parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 900 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries.
Firefly is looking for a new Client Coordinator to be the right hand person to support the existing Customer Success team. This new role presents an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact on the success of Firefly’s clients across the UK and internationally – and represents a stepping stone towards becoming a Customer Success Manager.
The role will suit an outgoing individual with passion for education and helping the team deliver on their KPIs. The successful candidate will work closely with the Customer Success Team Leader, and be a key member of the wider functional teams across the UK, Europe, Middle East, APAC and Australia.
- Designing and implementing processes which enable the CSM team to deliver support, nurture and drive value to customers at scale
- Supporting our data and analytics efforts to design new ways to monitor and analyse revenue opportunities
- Help manage cross-functional processes in partnership with Support, Product and Marketing teams to help deliver on a wide range of projects that impact our customers e.g Local to Cloud and MIS migrations
- Provide timely and comprehensive data usage Insight report of customer activity on our key platforms for CSM to use as part of their quarterly business reviews
- Support competitive analysis of school “Technical Environment” i.e. by collecting client competitive insight relating to their ecosystem
- Help develop key processes to improve efficiency and systematic utilisation of SalesForce.com
- Ensure correct data capture of CRM, contract agreements, invoicing, student count reconciliation to support CSM and finance
- Support weekly reporting and associated client scheduling (e.g. aligned to QBR, renewal cycles, training sessions, etc.)
- Strong project management skills (scope to train Prince2)
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Technical understanding of MIS, data and systems
- Be a team a player
- Analytics and insights
- Understanding and preferably knowledge of education, school environment
- Knowledge of SFDC and other CRM tools
- Our team is fully remote- everyone works from home with the opportunity to meet in person at various points throughout the year.
- 25 days holiday, plus public holiday.
- 4% matched pension contributions
- Flexible yearly training budget
Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 900 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. After raising the largest Series A in UK edtech of £4.5m (SG$9m) in 2017, we closed a further £5.5m ($SG$11m) equity round in January 2019 and are proudly backed by BGF, Downing Ventures, and Beringea. With 1.2 billion primary and secondary school students in the world, we are passionate about supercharging the school experience to help as many of them as possible fulfil their potential. (www.fireflylearning.com).