Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company, used by hundreds of leading schools around the world and recognised by Tech Nation’s Future Fifty programme as one of the most exciting growing tech companies in the UK.
We are venture backed, having raised £5m from BGF Ventures, Beringea and Downing and are ambitious about supercharging the school experience for as many students as possible around the world.
We enable teachers, students and parents to learn more together, giving teachers more time to focus on what matters most - teaching - and letting students learn in ways that work best for them. All while helping parents to understand much better what’s going on at school and how they can support their child.
The Operations team ensures that our clients are happy and making the most of Fireﬂy. The team is responsible for providing on-boarding, training, project management, support, customer success, and documentation services to our clients.
We're looking for someone to help our growing teamwork as efficiently as possible. You'll be responsible for managing calendars and travel arrangements for trainers, CSMs and consultants, booking meetings, handling inquiries, helping to organise events and school visits, keeping our records and client information up to date and generally making sure that things run smoothly. You’ll often be the first point of contact with a school and will have a vital part to play in making our clients happy and expanding our business.
- Liaise with clients to agree on arrangements for meetings with Firefly staff
- Arrange and coordinate internal/external calendar invites and meeting minutes
- Provide administrative support to Team Managers, including proactive diary management
- Manage the Client Experience Planning and Training calendar
- Book travel (train, flights, car rentals etc), hotel bookings and venues for consultants when necessary
- Produce draft correspondence, reports, and other documents, where needed
- Update and maintain Client information in our CRM
- Work with other teams in Firefly to provide administrative support for events
- Assist team managers as required in projects
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Is a clear and confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has a flexible approach to work with the ability to multitask and prioritise as required
- Must be detail oriented and highly organised
- Has a good working knowledge of IT
- Is able to work well both within a team and independently
Most importantly, we're looking for someone positive, friendly and enthusiastic that is good at picking up new skills quickly. Although you'll be based in our main London office, many of the people you'll work with are based all over the UK and travel a lot, so you'll need to be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet deadlines.