Firefly’s modern learning experience platform is used by over 600 schools in 40 countries. Our Cloud platform liberates teachers to innovate for greater impact in the classroom and beyond while empowering school leaders with holistic visibility to drive a transformational modern learning strategy for the entire school community.
After raising the largest Series A in UK edtech of £4.5m in 2017, we closed a further £5.5m equity round in January 2019. We are proudly backed by BGF, Downing Ventures, and Beringea who have helped us build an experienced board. With 1.2 billion primary and secondary school students in the world, we are passionate about supercharging the school experience to help as many of them as possible fulfill their potential.
We are looking for a driven, capable Application Support member who can join our team to help improve on our already excellent levels of support. This key role would report into our Global Support Manager based in Sydney. We consider support as a vital differentiator and our team goes above and beyond to deliver the highest possible quality of support. We are proud of our 96% satisfaction rating...how would you improve upon this?
- Provision of both the customer-facing Software Support service and the Internal IT Support service.
- Build and maintain expert knowledge of Firefly Products, Services, and tools to support our clients in the most successful way.
- Development of close beneficial relationships with both internal and key external clients.
- Creation and improvement of the cross-functional team process that increases efficiency and prepares the Support team for success.
- Hands-on, working with customers to resolve their issues as and when required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, particularly the ability to communicate clearly in non-technical language.
- Projects a positive, friendly and professional image on the phone and in email
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service and Technology
- Reliable and flexible
- Good team player
- Ability to work proactively, under pressure, and independently with minimal direction
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle challenging customers
- Good organisational skills, time management and ability to multi-task
- and able to prioritise workload to meet targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new technologies
- 1-2 years experience in a related role. E.g. Technical Support or Application Support
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role
- Zendesk, Jira, VOIP, Office 365 admin, Salesforce an advantage.
- Practical understanding of data security
- IT-based degree or Professional accreditation
- Working technical knowledge of