Product Marketing Manager
Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company used by hundreds of leading schools around the globe to bring together teachers, students and parents.
We recently raised the largest Series A investment in UK EdTech, at £4.5 million. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing team and company.
This important, newly created role sits in the marketing team but straddles product, client experience, account management and sales.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of defining and communicating the product positioning and messaging to current and prospective clients.
The aim of which is to drive opportunities and sales, customer retention and competitive advantage.
- Build the product marketing strategy, taking responsibility for the targeting and messaging aligned to key segments
- Provide support in the form of Go-to-Market plans built around proposition development, insight creation, segmentation and customer facing marketing material
- Conduct research on market-product fit and use this insight to optimise Firefly’s messaging, marketing campaigns and content creation
- Keep track of competitor offerings, and report back to all stakeholders on competitor activity
- Contribute to marketing campaigns taking in to account new product releases, as well as translating these into meaningful sales and marketing tools and collateral
- Support product launches by involving the sales team in every step of the process, including the responsibility to keep the team up to date with the latest feature releases
- Contribute towards new and existing sales collateral for each stage of the funnel
- Capability to communicate product positioning in a niche market
- A minimum of 18-24 months of working within a product marketing or proposition focused role, ideally within a b2b tech or SaaS business
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written skills
- Good understanding of HTML would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Marketo and Umbraco would be advantageous
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 additional days over Christmas)
- £1000 training budget per year
- Discounted gym
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee option scheme