Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company used by hundreds of leading schools globally to bring together teachers, students and parents. We recently raised the largest Series A investment in UK EdTech, at £4.5 million – this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing team and company.
The teams in London and Sydney are made up by a mixture of expert teachers, designers, technologists and more, we're united by our ambition to transform learning by empowering teachers, students and parents.
Day-to-day, the Operations team will look after the tactical and analytical aspects of lead generation, such as nurturing, scoring, data management and automated communications and conversion programs. This includes the way the marketing team nurtures leads in the background, as well as ensuring campaign and event data is accurately demarcated for tailored engagement.
The Opps team will also be involved in processing a vast amount of new and existing data on an international scale. This includes being responsible for customer segments that are highly-targeted, which are engaged through multiple channels. You will work closely with several teams across the company, in particular the sales team, as well as monitor and maximise campaign performance to achieve business KPIs. The role reports to the Head of Marketing.
This is an exciting time to join the team as the Marketing Operations Manager, as you will own the restructuring of the marketing function in to an ABM approach, including the implementation of Marketo ABM and its integration with Salesforce, setting new KPIs and defining metrics for future reporting.
- Responsible for all aspects of the marketing techstack (Marketo and Salesforce) to support business objectives. Work with cross-functional teams like Sales development and the rest of the Sales team, to support their reporting and technology requirements.
- Project manage the implementation of ABM with Marketo and Salesforce
- Responsible for development and analysis of Marketing KPI’s, standardised reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business.
- Own global lead scoring program including scoring model revamp, enhancement, interlock, training, communication and model effectiveness analysis on the regular basis with all the stakeholders
- Oversea the work on data quality and data enhancement projects to improve efficiency and accuracy of the existing data
- Monitoring campaign performance and tracking through Marketo reporting, providing a weekly review on campaign success and key target account health
- Implement testing, alert processes and monitoring to support campaigns Implementing features like A/B testing, Lead scoring, list uploads and performance reporting.
- Execute communications for campaigns and events using Marketo, MailChimp, Cvent, Umbraco for creation of Landing pages
- Demarcate data based on customer, partner or prospect status, and add further granularity by aligning leads to segments, accounts, stakeholder status, demographic and geographic features
- Identify, expand, engage, and measure new data within key segment.
- Work across multiple geographies, taking into account how this impacts communications
- Have experience within a B2B marketing environment, ideally with experience of change and restructuring projects
- Experience with Marketo (a must), Sugar CRM, Salesforce, Cvent or similar tools
- Advanced excel skills, such as pivot tables, vlookup, data analysis, formulas
- A background in efficiently measuring and optimising marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of Lead Lifecycles and how to target accordingly
- An understanding of funnel calculations
- Strong database skills, experience of data mining, analysis & segmentation, including an appreciation of relational databases and how they work
- Strong background digital / online marketing
- Process oriented and able to work under short deadlines