Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 600 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. (www.fireflylearning.com).
We now have an exciting, permanent opportunity within our UK-based Marketing Team for a junior Marketing Ops Executive. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for the coordination of day-to-day Marketo Campaigns and play a key role to support the team with all its key campaign deployment and deliverables, from prospect acquisition to customer retention. The role would suit a fast learner, eager to work in a fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail and a passion for learning & technology. Part of a strong marketing & strategy focused team, this is a unique opportunity to put fundamentals of marketing knowledge into practice and to see their impact.
- Set-up email marketing programs in Marketo, including A/B testing, segmentation and content personalization
- Support marketing operations processes such as lead lifecycle management, lead scoring, lead nurturing in coordination with Marketing Operations Manager
- Support dashboard and KPI reporting and help with analysis where necessary
- Support other Marketing activities across campaigns & channels as necessary e.g. webinar admin (set-up, trial runs, speaker coordination, etc.), basic website page set-up and other projects.
- Work across multiple geographies, taking into account how this impacts communications.
- Considering COVID-19, this role is 100% virtual at the moment. Once the situation is back under control, ability to commute and work in our London office occasionally (or more often if preferred) would be a plus
Skills and Qualities
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred, but not required
- Advanced Excel skills, such as pivot tables, vlookup, data analysis, formulas
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- An understanding of funnel calculations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and comfortable to handle multiple tasks independently
- Have experience within a B2B Marketing environment, ideally within Technology companies.
- Experience with Marketo (a must), Salesforce, GoToWebinar or similar tools
- Experience with Marketo Revenue Cycle Model / Revenue Cycle Explorer and Web Personalization preferred
Our employee benefits include: a flexible and remote working approach for all of our roles, Bupa health insurance (50% premium contribution), cycle-to-work scheme, travel loans, gym discounts, enhanced parental leave, 4% pension contributions, and 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays) plus 3 additional days for Christmas shutdown. Please see our careers page for a full list of employee benefits.
Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 600 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. After raising the largest Series A in UK edtech of £4.5m (SG$9m) in 2017, we closed a further £5.5m ($SG$11m) equity round in January 2019 and are proudly backed by BGF, Downing Ventures, and Beringea. With 1.2 billion primary and secondary school students in the world, we are passionate about supercharging the school experience to help as many of them as possible fulfill their potential. (www.fireflylearning.com).