Permanent - Full Time, Remote
Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech startup that brings teachers, students and parents together using our SaaS platform to improve teaching and learning in schools. We’re used by hundreds of leading schools around the world, and already have offices in London and Sydney.
Firefly has built up a prestigious list of schools around the world who love using our product. International schools in over 30 countries use Firefly and we see a huge further opportunity to expand in this market. We are now looking for an experience sales manager to drive these efforts through our next phase of expansion.
Reporting directly to our Head of International you will personally own and drive the acquisition of new sales in the Middle East region.
We require an ambitious individual to build on our existing UK and International school success. This will help create good momentum and referencability for you to build on.
The role will see you engaging individual schools and large groups referencing our Firefly client base and our business partners to bring them into the Firefly family.
- Will be responsible for selling the Firefly solution to schools and groups of schools in the Middle East territory.
- Comfortable with travel you will engage schools remotely and in person to generate and close business across a diverse international market.
- Focus across various functions, define and co-ordinate a focussed GTM strategy to achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
- Follow up incoming leads and generate new business opportunities working with Sales Development and through your own efforts and network.
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of business to support continued expansion.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to support planning and decision making.
- Work with our existing partners to generate business and deliver compelling solutions that support the strategic needs of your customers.
- Synthesise the needs of the market and present clear and compelling inputs to our product teams to inform future capabilities that continue to unlock the market for Firefly.
- Represent Firefly in the Middle East market at events and conferences and be an ambassador within our the Education and EdTech markets.
- Minimum of 3 Years Edtech experience
- Software as a Service Experience
- Experience using CRMS and selling in region
- You will be excited to join a category defining company who is on track to be a global Edtech leader. You may be inspired by education or by joining a fast growing startup.
- You will be smart. Able to learn quickly and stay one step ahead and secure respect from your team and colleagues as a subject matter expert on sales and personal development.
- Our business is evolving fast and comfort with ambiguity and the mental agility to keep ahead are key.
- You will have a positive and can-do attitude.
- You can demonstrate leadership in prior roles. This is not necessarily about leading people although that is beneficial but its about leading the charge. You can see things before they happen and drive change to embrace opportunity. You are not a person who needs to be told what to do, you can master first principles and use your intellect and experience to navigate the right course.
- We are open to candidates with diverse backgrounds. If you have different experience then please help us understand how it would map to our needs in your application. If you are in doubt please apply.