Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company used by hundreds of leading schools globally to bring together teachers, students and parents. We raised the largest Series A investment in UK EdTech, at £4.5 million – this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing team and company. And have recently raised a further £5 million in Series B funding.
The teams in London and Sydney are made up by a mixture of expert teachers, designers, technologists and more, we're united by our ambition to transform learning by empowering teachers, students and parents.
Day-to-day this role will ensure the smooth delivery of Firefly events and ensure a positive presence at third party Trade shows, conferences or exhibitions. The majority of Firefly’s marketing budget is allocated to events, examples include Show & Tells, roundtables and conferences. Firefly also exhibits at third party events, from large-scale exhibitions such as the Bett Show through to school meet ups.
This role will work with primarily high-profile speakers, Firefly Clients, being teachers and Senior Leaders, venue managers and Firefly partners to ensure that event logistics are managed seamlessly. You will be responsible for creating an environment that brings to life the Event Producers plan whilst conveying Firefly’s value proposition to our target audience.
- Book event venues in the UK and in Firefly’s international target market
- Build relationships with Trade show organisers at which Firefly exhibits
- Manage Firefly partnerships with respect to our cohosted or event collaborations
- Scheduling and coordinating all attendees and speakers
- Pre-event preparation, everything from venue to catering to collateral
- Manage Firefly’s collateral supplies, keeping stock and advising on orders
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that all data is up to date
- Coordinating or managing event personnel, such as technicians or catering staff
- Identifying how to improve each subsequent event
- Collate feedback and ensure delivery of leads to relevant Firefly stakeholders
- Checking budgets are adhered to where relevant
- Ad hoc invoice entry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in close collaboration with other members of the marketing team but working equally as well independently.
- Highly organised in your approach
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.