Would you enjoy working on marketing campaigns for a fast growing Edtech company?
Firefly Learning is looking for a Junior Creative in a full time role based in our offices in Hammersmith. You’ll work within a friendly, fast-paced marketing team, reporting into the Marketing Manager.
We also have an in-house digital product design team who you’ll have the chance to work with and to attend their weekly design crit session.
No two days will be the same, as you execute creative briefs and make them a reality. You’ll be working across web, social, print as you support the creative aspects for a wide range of campaigns and events.
The marketing team is focused on lead generation and driving quality engagement with multiple stakeholders - from head teachers to students - so you’ll be working on collateral and other output with a wide range of messaging, different calls to action and KPIs.
You’ll need a good working knowledge of Adobe suite tools including inDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with our other tools/platforms, such as Umbraco, Cvent, Mailchimp and Marketo is an advantage. This will require understanding of design best practice for different platforms and also a grasp of HTML, using a CMS and email creation tools.
You’ll have a portfolio showing off your previous work.
- Provide creative support on marketing projects, across all marketing channels.
- Work in line with brand and copy guidelines and product style guides across different formats while preserving creative continuity.
- Development of Firefly’s online channels, ensuring platforms are kept up to date and working alongside campaigns or events producing collateral if needed.
- Design collateral, such as case studies, white papers and brochures.
- Maintain Firefly’s central dropbox for Marketing collateral and follow our job-numbering system.
- Create print and online ads, as well as design for landing pages and web pages.
- Accurately and quickly make revisions.
- Efficiently execute a high volume of projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment.
- Website content including general concepting to finding imagery.
- Liaising with printers to make sure that collateral is printed to your specifications.
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign and other Adobe products.
- Ability to follow briefs and give feedback where needed.
- An understanding of brand and what makes brands successful.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS for (you don’t need to know how to code, but understanding how to make changes is highly advantageous).
- A good eye for detail.
- Experience working with tools such as Marketo, Mailchimp, Cvent, Salesforce is helpful.