Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company used by hundreds of leading schools globally to bring together teachers, students and parents. We raised the largest Series A investment in UK EdTech, at £4.5 million – this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing team and company. And have recently raised a further £5 million in Series B funding.
The teams in London and Sydney are made up by a mixture of expert teachers, designers, technologists and more, we're united by our ambition to transform learning by empowering teachers, students and parents.
Day-to-day this role will determine strategy and project manage campaigns or events execution. You will manage a team of events professionals and our Junior Creative Designer. This role is critical in ensuring the effective and timely planning and execution of Firefly’s lead generation, communications and brand presence across a wide-range of channels and prospective customer touchpoints.
The role will work across Firefly’s segments – UK State, UK Independent and British International Schools, ensuring that marketing and communication is engaging our target audience, with the relevant value proposition. This is an exciting time to join Firefly’s marketing team, as we move to account-based marketing.
- Create and tailor plans for Firefly’s campaigns, content and events
- Manage day to-day content creation and campaign execution
- Oversee Firefly’s event activity, with ultimate responsibility for opportunities created
- An understanding of database health, including growing and cleaning it
- Working within Account Based Marketing to engage stakeholders in target accounts
- Tracking the progress of activity and make smart decisions to optimise
- Present activity, with a critical view of its effectiveness over time and against cost
- Surfacing and positioning Firefly’s value proposition throughout marketing activity
- Work with third party agencies and freelancers, maintaining quality and impact
- An enthusiasm for integrated marketing, as we run activity in tandem
- Work closely with the sales development team and lead handover management
- Use Marketo, Umbraco and Salesforce to automate or setup marketing activity
- Budget management – ensuring campaigns adhere to planned costs.
- Line management
- Committed to timelines and deadlines, ensuring activity is on track.
- Can demonstrate the ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised in your approach