The Campaign Executive will help create marketing campaigns, and be responsible for their successful delivery. This includes managing the relationships with agencies, internal stakeholders, as well as the tactical aspects of lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and automated communications and conversion programs.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing, and will work closely with the Content Manager and the Event team.
- Define clear objectives, and KPIs for all campaigns.
- Execute multi-channel programs, impacting different stages of the lead journey.
- Manages programs, timelines and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Track ongoing metrics, including lead generation, campaign effectiveness, engagement levels and funnel advancement.
- Perform regular audits and maintain integrity of the lead scoring process.
- Optimise campaigns, through A/B testing and feedback.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, nurturing programs and reports in Marketo.
- Collaborate with content marketing team for appropriate content delivery.
- Collaborate with sales team to deliver qualified leads.
- Responsibility of managing the Google adword campaigns through 3rd party.
- Experience in managing international campaigns.
- An understanding and experience in Marketing Automation.
- Experience with Sugar CRM or similar tools.
- A background in efficiently measuring and optimising marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of Lead Lifecycles and how to target accordingly.
- An understanding of funnel calculations.
- Strong database skills, experience of data mining, analysis & segmentation, including an appreciation of relational databases and how they work.
- Strong background digital / online marketing.
- Process oriented.
- Advanced excel skills, such as pivot tables, data analysis, formulas.
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 additional days over Christmas)
- £1000 training budget per year
- Discounted gym
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee option scheme
- Monday lunch and fresh fruit daily