Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company used by hundreds of leading schools globally that brings teachers, students and parents together.
The Client Experience team is responsible for ensuring our clients are happy and schools make the most of Firefly. We enjoy an industry leading reputation for customer service and a retention rate of 97%. We are looking for our first Senior Account Manager to grow our account management function.
As a key member of the Client Experience team, reporting to the Head of Client Experience Operations, you’ll assume a strategic role in managing the relationship with our clients.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering the Account Management function as part of the Client Experience Team.
- Use project management skills to coordinate internal teams to meet client needs effectively
- Provide visibility of the client lifecycle and account management effectiveness
- You’ll ensure that all schools are engaged as we grow globally, making sure that clients are aware of and making the most of all the features that Firefly offers.
- You’ll report accurate insight that champions the needs of our schools and that helps shape product decisions and direction.
- Facilitate introductions and referrals
- Develop an understanding of our clients and recognise when they need a little extra help
- You’ll be directly responsible for retaining, managing and further developing our relationship with large school groups.
- As we expand, you’ll get the chance to build and shape a strong Account Management team to support your work.
- Proven track record, having implemented effective Account Management.
- Experience of leading an account management team but are looking for a fresh opportunity with an exciting new company. Alternatively, you will have had extensive account management experience and be ready to take that next step and grow your own team.
- Committed to building long term relationships using your excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clients and colleagues
- High levels of integrity and dependability, taking responsibility for clients’ issues and seeing them through to completion
- Resilient and positive, with a creative approach to problem solving and keeping abreast of account management best practice
- Enjoy a changing environment and building and working closely with other teams
- Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for transformational technology
- Strategically-minded, as well as being hands-on
- Experience in a software-as-a-service business
- Experience in a high-growth environment
- Process thinker, able to understand and develop process in teams
- Experience in education