We have an exciting apprenticeship opportunity to join our global support team based in Sydney.
This role will develop into a critical frontline role, dealing with client requests over both e-mail and telephone and making sure our clients take full advantage of all that our software offers. You will develop and grow with us so that you can quickly understand any issue, diagnose problems, suggest answers, and identify effective next steps.
This opportunity is to work within a team with an industry leading reputation for customer service and an overall customer satisfaction rating of 95%. We’ve recently closed a £4.5m VC investment round, and are growing our Firefly Team.
- to help us get closer to 100% customer satisfaction
- provide both written and telephone support to our customers
- learn the Firefly product and keep pace with product changes
- record issues, supply responses & escalate in a timely manner
- maintain a professional, patient and positive approach to both our customers and colleagues
- research and investigate technical issues using all available resources
- take part in projects to improve our documentation, data and processes
- provide internal IT support as and when required
We're looking for someone who is:
- a very good written and telephone communicator
- driven to learn both in work and their own time
- motivated and excited by technology
- willing to learn both technical and customer service skills
- someone who enjoys helping people
- able to work positively alongside other members of a team
- able to help build on Firefly's reputation for providing excellent support
We stay close to our clients and develop and improve our products to meet their needs. As a growing business, we offer the opportunity to get great exposure to all of the things that go on in a fast growing business, and have a chance to have a big impact very quickly. We're also quite a close-knit team, so we're keen to find somebody with good social skills who would enjoy and thrive in this environment.