We have an exciting opportunity to join our global support team based in Sydney.
Junior Client Support Coordinator, Australia
**You must have the right to work in Australia to apply**
We're seeking a motivated and driven trainee to join our technical support team in North Sydney. The position is offered as a full-time paid role where you will work towards a Certificate IV in Information Technology. The role is ideal for school leavers or entry level applicants looking to grow with an international company and have a genuine interest in IT.
You will need to be:
- a very good written and telephone communicator
- driven to learn both in work and their own time
- motivated and excited by technology
- willing to learn both technical and customer service skills
- someone who enjoys helping people
- able to work positively alongside other members of a team
- able to help build on Firefly's reputation for providing excellent support
Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company used by hundreds of leading schools globally that brings teachers, students and parents together.
This role will develop into a critical frontline role, dealing with client requests over both e-mail and telephone and making sure our clients take full advantage of all that our software offers. You will develop and grow with us so that you can quickly understand any issue, diagnose problems, suggest answers, and identify effective next steps.
The working hours will be in a shift pattern between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday in our North Sydney Office.
- to help us get closer to 100% customer satisfaction
- provide both written and telephone support to our customers
- learn the Firefly product and keep pace with product changes
- record issues, supply responses & escalate in a timely manner
- maintain a professional, patient and positive approach to both our customers and colleagues
- research and investigate technical issues using all available resources
- take part in projects to improve our documentation, data and processes
- provide internal IT support as and when required
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 additional days over Christmas)
- $3000 training budget per year
- Employee option scheme