We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing support team. Support Coordinators interact with our clients daily via both email and telephone. They ensure that clients are taking advantage of all that our software has to offer, and resolving any queries or issues that they may have. You will be keen to become a Firefly expert from the perspective of every Firefly user, whether that’s teachers, network managers or school project leaders. You will need to diagnose problems quickly, suggest solutions and identify effective next steps.
We're looking for someone who is:
- An excellent written and telephone communicator with a confident and professional manner.
- Someone who enjoys helping people.
- A good team player, able to work with other members of the help desk efficiently and effectively, continuing to build on Firefly's reputation for providing excellent support.
- Understand how the help desk fits within the larger Firefly team, being able to liaise with account managers and developers as necessary.
- Great problem solver, able to deal with sometimes complex technical systems.
Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years Helpdesk experience, preferably in an education environment. The candidate will have good experience supporting an online product and has an understanding of the infrastructure needed to support this. You will be confident investigating issues, writing SQL queries as part of your investigation and be able to either bring an issue to resolution or summarise your work clearly for escalation. You will follow a logical process when investigating and diagnosing an issue and have an aptitude for all things technical. Most importantly, we're looking for someone friendly, enthusiastic and good at picking up new skills quickly. Knowledge of the below technologies in order of preference would be favourable:
- Windows Server Administration
We're a small team, which means we can stay close to our clients and develop and improve our products very quickly to meet their needs. It also means you'll get great exposure to all of the things that go on in a fast growing business, and have a chance to have a big impact very quickly. We're also quite a close-knit team, so we're keen to find somebody with good social skills who would enjoy and thrive in this environment.