Firefly Learning is an award-winning EdTech company that gives teachers more time to teach, enables students to learn in ways that work best for them, and involves parents with their child’s learning every step of the way.
Our Client Experience team works together, to make our clients happy, and ensure our schools receive the best value from Firefly. We enjoy an industry leading reputation for customer service and this is reflected in our enviable long standing list of the some of the best schools in the world. If you are a highly motivated experienced Account Manager or Customer Success Manager, and would like to work with us in a fantastic working environment, where you truly can make a difference, then we would like to speak to you.
- Build engagement through your portfolio of clients from onboarding through to renewal.
- Identify and nurture relationships with the right stakeholders in your schools.
- Develop an understanding of each clients’ needs and help them achieve success.
- Seek opportunity to grow the lifetime value of each client
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure your clients always receive the best service
- Facilitate introductions and referrals to help our clients share best practice and grow our influence.
- Develop insight that champions your segments needs and helps shape our product roadmap.
- Contribute to the processes that make our clients and us successful
- Proven account management skills
- Skilled in building strong relationships in a target driven environment
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, using appropriate professionalism with clients on the phone, in emails and in person
- High levels of integrity and dependability and appropriate ownership
- Resilient and positive, with a creative approach to problem solving
- Enjoys building beneficial relationships while working closely with other teams
- Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for transformational technology
- Experience in education +2
- Experience of using a CRM +1