- Set and mark homework
- Track student and class progress
- Manage day-to-day workload
The easiest to use school learning tool
More time to teach.
More ways to learn.
For the leading minds in education
You're invited to join us as we look at the latest education technology trends, with special guests Dame Kelly Holmes, Ed Balls, award-winning principal Richard Gerver, and comedian Felicity Ward.
At the IET Savoy, London, on 2nd May.
Set homework, track progress, share resources and engage parents
How easy is it to use Firefly?
The benefits of Firefly
How Firefly helps teachers
How Firefly helps students
- Share and access resources to learn or revise independently
- Flip the classroom
- Submit work in any format, both online and offline
How Firefly helps parents
- Involved in their child's learning journey
- Complete forms or requests, such as for school trips
- Receive school notices and announcements
How Firefly helps school leaders
- Collect data on teaching and learning at an individual through to school-wide level
- Deep integration with other school systems, such as MIS
- Report on school-wide progress